• Cheltenham 01242 241998
  • London 020 7118 4422


As well as preparing your self-assessment tax returns, we will also produce your financial statements and abbreviated accounts for Companies House. Provided we receive all information in good time we guarantee to meet all HMRC deadlines and ensure full compliance. Our sound business advice and tax planning will ensure that we minimise your tax liability.

Financial and management reports provide the necessary information for business owners to make informed business decisions and stay in control of their business. At Tax Compute we can provide both financial and management reports tailored specifically for sole traders, companies and partnerships. We can produce reports on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.

Our team can produce reports including;

  • Profit and Loss Account
  • Balance Sheet
  • Cash Flow Statement
  • Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
  • Monthly/Quarterly Management Accounts
  • Annual Budgets
  • Actual versus Budget variance analysis

Accounts Preparation


We carry out an analytical review and quality checks before submitting your tax return. We ensure compliance and timely submission.


Management accounting is a profession that involves partnering in management decision making, devising planning and performance management systems and providing expertise in financial reporting and control to assist management in the formulation and implementation of an organization's strategy.


The VAT return shows the calculation of the amount of VAT due on sales minus the amount of VAT reclaimable on purchases. The result is the amount payable to HMRC.


Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions, and is part of the process of accounting in business. Transactions include purchases, sales, receipts, and payments by an individual person or an organization/corporation


Within a company, payroll is the combination of all of the financial records of their employees' salaries, wages, bonuses and deductions. In accounting, the term payroll signifies the amount that has been paid out to employees for the services they have done for the organization within a certain period of time


Corporation tax is a tax placed on the taxable profits of limited companies and other organisations such as clubs, societies, associations, and unincorporated entities.


You can register online with Companies House if your company is limited by shares and uses standard articles of association (known as 'model articles'). Otherwise, you must use a different method of registration. Your company will also need to register for Corporation Tax within 3 months of starting to do business


Working outside the scope of IR35 and knowing what is claimable are the two most important issues when freelancing or contracting.